The Foreman is responsible for assisting the Field Engineer in the supervision of field construction activities by enforcing quality control and safety measures. The Foreman will also supervise DDD Group's crew performing construction and/or repair activities. It is important that work activities are planned in such a way that a safe work environment is always maintained.
- Perform on-site inspections to evaluate progress.
- Assure that DDD's crew complies with required work hours.
- Comment and Validate allotted time in scheduled activities
- Field Operations
- Review construction plans to ensure constructability, identify potential problems, and/or conflict with proposed work and report these to the Projet Engineer.
- Responsible for developing daily DDD's crew work schedule and monitor progress.
- Ensure that DDD's workers use tools and equipments in a proper and safe manner.
- Assist in arranging for crew, material and equipment mobilization, as necessary.
- Timely preparation of material requisition.
- Key Skills
- Good planning, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight schedules.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Technical training preferred
- Minimum of (5) years of on-site experience dealing in all facets of civil engineering.
- Highly experienced working in multi-discipline civil projects.
- Vast knowledge of construction materials and methods
- Salary Range
- ($17 - $21 p/h) Varies with experience, seniority & performance